- The TAG Rigger’s Belts are made with 1.75” type 13 webbing which has a linear pull sheer strength of 7000 pounds. The main body of the tactical belt is 2 layers thick preventing it from sagging or rolling when attaching sub-loads, holsters, or belt mountable pouches to it. The belt’s free end is single layer making it easier to adjust while maximizing comfort.
- HSGI Cobra Rigger Belt
- A decade of proven quality & reliability with almost a million tactical belts in use today
- Double layered
- Same hardware used for military parachute harnesses
- ANSI certifi ed hardware, rated to 4000 lbs.
- Secure fastening & adjustment
- Maximum comfort & reliability
- Coyote Brown