- The Silva Ranger 2.0 Compass is an advanced hiking compass for backcountry adventures of all kinds where accuracy, precision and durability are required. It has technical features you need for determining distance and direction over challenging terrain.
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Dimensions: 4.3″L Closed x 2.5″W x 0.7″D.
- Turnable housing for use with the SILVA 1-2-3 System®
- Mirror sighting with sighting hole for determining direction over long distances
- Night use / luminous markings enable night time navigation up to 4 hours once activated by daylight/flashlight
- Robust material Withstands tough treatment and conditions
- Magnifying lens for precision map work
- Slope card for measuring slope and extra distance
- Detachable distance lanyard (1:24k, 1:25k, 1:50, 1:62.5k) is soft and bendable lanyard with scales. Easy to place directly on to your route on the map
- Map measuring scales 1:25k, 1:50k, 1:24k USGS scale, mm, inch (1/20th), GPS scales
- DryFlex™ Rubber grip for easy handling of the compass/great grip
- Built in adjuster for magnetic declination based on location