- The SI Ballistic Goggle is designed to present the best Oakley has to offer in protection, optical performance, and comfort. The SI Ballistic goggle is fully compliant with the ANSI Z87.1 – 2003 for both protection (high mass/velocity impact and penetration) and optical performance requirements. The SI Ballistic goggle lenses are made from Oakley’s high purity, optical grade polycarbonate, Plutonite® (blocks 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC light). The SI Ballistic Goggle is equipped with a micro-fleece face-foam liner to provide a secure and comfortable fit for all sized heads. Fully compatible with MICH, ACH, CVC, AND PASGT helmets.
- Goggles come in preowned condition. All lenses except the Clear lens are New In Plastic. Goggles are complete with all items shown in photos.
- Oakley SI Frame – Preowned
- Oakley Hard Case Preowned
- Oakley Micro Fiber Storage /Cleaning Pouch- Preowned
- Oakley z87 Clear Lens – Preowned
- Oakley z87 Orange Lens – New In Plastic
- Oakley z87 Smoke Lens – New In Plastic
- High-impact protection certified to ANSI Z87.1 and Military Requirements (MIL-DTL-43511D clause 3.5.10 and MIL-PRF-31013 clause 22.214.171.124). CE certified in accordance with EN 166, EN 170 and EN 172. Widest field-of-view and optically correct goggle lens provide unprecedented visual clarity.
- High performance OcuMax® coating provides superior protection against fogging and scratching.
- Top and lateral forced air vents provide constant airflow while filtration media prevents small particle entry.
- Interchangeable lenses for various light conditions and specialty lenses available.
- Polycarbonate lenses offer 100% protection from UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays.
- Pliable frame material and strapping system seals to face comfortably.
- Low profile design ensures compatibility with helmet, weapon sights, binoculars and night-vision systems.
- U.S. Army Authorized Protective Eyewear List.