- Cejay engineering’s Phoenix Jr Transmitter identifies the wearer to reduce friendly-fire incidents during covert operations. The Phoenix Jr. also often finds its way into many various escape/evasion survival kits because of its low power requirements, long range, and extreme portability. Can also be used to mark vehicles, drop zones, perimeters, anything you want to see clearly using night vision systems.
- Manufactured By: CEJAY Engeneering
- Phoenix Jr. Infrared Beacon
- Emits IR signal visible to night vision systems
- Visible at distances up to 5 miles in average conditions
- 9Volt Battery Included
- Diode Life 20,000 Hours
- Flash duration: 20 Milliseconds
- Coverage 240 degrees x 360 degrees
- Visibility: 5 miles in average conditions
- Size: 30.11 x 18.73mm | 1.19″ x .74″
- Weight: 0.3 oz.
- Material: Plastic
- NSN: 5855-01-438-4588
- Made In USA