- TheUSGI M-65 field jacket was introduced into U.S. military service in 1965 to replace the M-1951 field jacket. The M-65 field jacket was widely used by the United States troops during the Vietnam War in which the jacket became useful for troops serving in the central highlands of south Vietnam.
- All USGI M65 Field Jackets come in Pre-owned. Jackets are USGI official Military issue in ACU Digital camo pattern. They have no holes or burn marks. All Zippers and Velcro are working on field jackets. Jackets have some staining and fading to the front and back.
- Jackets DO NOT come with a field liners.
- NSN located on inside size Tags
- Concealed Hood
- Made of Water-Repellant Polyester/Cotton Twill
- Heavy Zipper & Snap-Up Storm Flap
- Jacket Has Epaulets
- Waist, Hood and Bottom Drawstrings
- 4 Snap-Up Pockets
- Hook & Loop Fastener Cuffs For Attachment to Gloves