- The Tactical Assault Panel (TAP) is an adaptable platform intended to replace the Fighting Load Carrier(FLC) vest to allow for quick-release of equipment in emergency situations. Designed to carry a variety of basic Modular Lightweight Load Carrying Equipment (MOLLE) fighting load pouches, the TAP is fully compatible with the Improved Outer Tactical Vest (IOTV), Releasable Body Armor Vest (RBAV) and Modular Body Armor Vest (MBAV) used by the United States Marine Corps. Because the TAP is attached only to the front panel, the vest maintains its quick-release system, giving the user emergency release reassurance.
- NSN: 8465-01-580-0689
- TAP TACTICAL ASSAULT PANEL comes in preowned condition. Tactical assault panel has staining and fading to the front and back. TAP has no holes or burn marks. All buckles and zippers are fully functional. Comes complete with everything shown pictures.
- Included: Tactical assault panel and Adjustable Y-Harness
- Durable Waterproof 1000 Denier Cordura Fabric
- MIL-Spec Thread and Velcro
- Panel has Built-in Pockets for Carrying Six Magazines
- Two Additional Pockets to Accommodate Several Different Handheld Radios and a Pocket for a Global Positioning System (GPS) or Other Items
- Allows for MOLLE Compatible Pockets to be Connected, while Allowing for Quick-Release in Emergency Situations when worn with Compatible Body Armor
- Users who wear the TAP independently of body armor may opt to use an external webbing harness and wear the TAP like a Ranger Assault Carrying Kit (RACK)
- Highly Adjustable Y-Harness
- One Size Fits All
- Color: Multicam
- Made in the USA