- The high-strength hook and buckle interface was designed for security, strength, and ease of application. The design allows for rapid routing of the tourniquet strap while eliminating need for re-threading the webbing through a buckle. By eliminating the requirement to re-route the webbing, the tourniquet is easier to use when operating under stress and reduces application time, both of which can result in reduced levels of blood loss and better quality patient care.
- The tourniquet handle is machined from a single piece of high-strength aluminum bar stock. The strength of the handle virtually eliminates the risk of product failure. It is then anodized to minimize the products signature in a tactical environment.
- Each tourniquet ships with two UV resistant black rubber bands for mounting to your individual equipment.
- A true 1.5″ constricting band for increase constricting pressure and patient comfort
- Newly designed quick-compression buckle technology that allows for:
- Rapid re-routing of the band around trapped limbs without rethreading
- Smoother buckle manipulation
- Easier one-handed application
- Faster application time
- Increased durability
- Lower-profile, lighter weight alloy components, providing the required strength and durability only metal can offer
- Single application method regardless of location
- Made in the USA.
- Generation 4
- NSN 6515-01-587-9943