- This compact, variable-output Helmet Light features three white LEDs, two red secondary LEDs, and one blinking infrared LED that serves as a personal Identify Friend or Foe (IFF) beacon. The white primary LEDs are perfect for general-purpose close-work illumination. Blue secondary LEDs serve the same purpose but in a low-signature, dark-adapted-vision-friendly color.
- Included a low-profile rotating mount that clamps quickly to any Modular Integrated Communications Helmet (MICH) permitting the Helmet Light to be quickly and easily slid on and locked securely in place. This ingenious mount features 20 preset positions that allow the light itself to be rotated 360 degrees for optimal light-output positioning.
- New In The Box
- Made of durable glass-filled nylon polymer and neoprene
- O-ring sealed, watertight body
- White High: 19.2 lumens/6 hrs
- Red High: 2.5 lumens/20 hrs
- White Med: 5.0 lumens/28 hrs
- Red Med: 0.8 lumens/48 hrs
- White Low: 1.4 lumens/48hrs
- Red Low: 0.3 lumens/96 hrs
- Tertiary IFF beacon: 1.72 mW/120 hrs
- Desert tan body color for blending in with military uniforms
- Battery included