- No matter the ballistic specs of your shell, if the helmet isn’t stable, and doesn’t fit comfortably and securely, the protection is compromised. Even Revision’s elite helmet systems need well-founded suspension and retention to maximize performance and effectiveness, especially during fast-paced, physically-demanding maneuvers. Revision has struck the ideal balance with its Modular Suspension System (MSS), a customizable unit that includes an impact liner, breathable netting, and adjustable harnesses: it’s durable, vastly configurable, and exceptionally comfortable. Arranged to suit the needs of the mission and the user’s comfort preference, Revision’s MSS keeps the helmet steady and stable for headborne equipment and quick head movements.
- Hardware Kit only has 2 Screws and 2 Nuts Does Not have 4 sets
- SUPERIOR COMFORT & FIT: Engineered to comfortably fit a wide range of head shapes and sizes-adjustable liner and suspension system is optimized for impact protection, comfort, and extended-wear
- STABILITY: The 4-point retention system has a height-adjustable nape pad to further stabilize the system when using NVGs.
- VENTILATION AND COOLING: An adjustable crown net wicks perspiration and suspends the helmet shell on the wearer’s head for freer air-flow and circulation:
- IMPACT PROTECTION: Impact liner is made of a durable, low-profile material that exceeds U.S. Army ACH impact standards.
- Compatible with Viper full, mid and high cut helmets
- Compatible with Viper Front Mount
- Compatible with Viper Interlocking Long Rails
- Compatible with Viper Standalone Long Rails
- Impact Liner
- Dial Fit Band
- Comfort Pad Set
- Comfort Retention System
- Hardware Kit only has 2 Screws Does Not have 4