- Words like comfort, rugged, and versatile describe the Level 9 Temperate pant. From the bar button fly and comfort waistband to the gusseted crotch and max load carriage pockets, you are combat ready for any assignment. The level 9 Temperate pant accommodates the VIKP knee pad system (sold separately) your best protection against wear and abrasion. Constructed from 50/50 NYCO, it meets the no melt/no drip requirement of the US Military.
- Patagonia Level 9 Combat pants come in preowned condition. Pants have fading and staining on the front and back.
- Some of the pants have a Patagonia hanging tag in the inside and some have Patagonia printed in the inside (both Patagonia Manufacturing labels can be seen above). There are some pants we couldn’t read the sizes, so we measure them against other pant sizes we could read and double checked the pants size with a measuring tape.
- Standard 50/50 NYCO, meets the no melt no drip requirement.
- Pant features include: comfort waistband, bar button fly, drainable max load carriage pockets, and gusseted crotch.
- Articulated knee panel with pocket that accepts the VIKP knee insert. *Knee Pads Sold Separately*.