- The USMC Intermediate Cold Weather Glove is designed to be worn in cold weather environments to protect the user from the elements including snow, wind, and ice with a threshold temperature range from 40° to 0° Fahrenheit.
- Circum: 7 inch – 7 3/4 inch
- Length: 6.5 inch – 7 inch
- Outside shell constructed from a water repellent stretch-woven 91% Nylon/9% Spandex blend and a water resistant leather palm.
- The gloves havee a waterproof breathable insert to stop moisture from being absorbed to the inside of the glove.
- The back of the hand/fingers have a siliconized lofted polyester insulation bonded to brushed tricot.
- The palm side of the glove the front of the hand/fingers is constructed from leather.
- Pull loop is attached at the hem of the gauntlet to provide ease of donning as well as provide a means to attach the glove to other clothing items or equipment.
- Avg. weight: 2.9 oz./82 g
- Made In The USA