- The MGS Shell Gloves are part of the new Modular Glove System (MGS), a complete collection of protective handwear that have been designed to work together for optimal dexterity, tactility, and reduced weight. Each of these pieces utilizes Outdoor Research exclusive 3D Fit Technology™; a new generation of 3D modeling pattern-making that allows total freedom of movement and functionality. The waterproof, breathable, and fast drying MGS Shell Gloves™ are intended to be an outer shell worn over various liner glove combinations; from an MGS insulated liner to a thin combat glove.
- Outdoor Research MSG Gloves come in preowned condition. Gloves have staining and wear at the fingers and palm. Gloves are complete with no missing parts.
- Gore-Tex – Made with Gore-Tex material, a lightweight wind and water proof material that remains breathable.
- Waterproof – Waterproof means that it will not absorb water or be damaged when submerged in water.
- Windproof – It will help break the wind an hold warmth even in windy weather.
- Adjustable Wrist Strap – This has an adjustable wrist strap to allow it to be adjusted to the wearer. This allows for a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Reinforced Palm – Gloves have a reinforced palm to stand up to rugged use.
- Made In The USA