- The Head-Loc RS was developed to improve safety, comfort and stability of chinstraps used in MICH/ACH ballistic helmets. Every component, down to each stitch pattern, was designed specifically for this purpose, giving the ACH greater utility than ever before. Custom adjustment tabs allow the helmet to be adjusted while wearing it, without any hanging loose ends. Simplified strap geometry makes the system 3X more stable than existing chinstraps.
- This system has resulted from years of input and testing by some of the most respected operators in the USSOCOM community. Their demanding requirements for NVG stability, multiple environment versatility and overall performance are credit to the design today. Without their help, the Head-Loc chinstrap would not exist.
- Buckle: Right
- Size: Small | Medium
Features & Specs:
- 3X more stable under rotational forces than standard issue system
- Patented tabs provide one-handed adjustment while wearing the helmet
- Straight force lines and unique design eliminate loose strap ends
- Padded leather chin cup and nape pad provide support and protection
- Custom webbing weave has greater durability and ventilation
- Airborne Certified for USSOCOM