- The US Army Generation III Level 6 Extreme Wet/Cold Weather Jacket is designed for use in moderate to cold and wet conditions as a hard shell layer combined with other base and insulating layers. This shell layer is designed to be worn as a waterproof barrier over other levels in conditions that alternate between freezing and thawing.
- It is constructed with two-layer Gore-Tex and seam-sealed throughout. The jacket provides an outstanding light-weight, completely waterproof, windproof and breathable level of protection against the elements with 50% less bulk than previous systems. You will not believe how light weight it is compared to the ECWCS Generation I and II Gore-Tex.
- Camo Pattern: OCP Scorpion W2
- Size: Large|Regular (L-R)
- Non-Freezing Two Way Zipper
- Double Storm Flap (Inner Zipper, Outer Velcro Type Closure)
- Over sized Visored Attached Hood with Velcro Type Tab for Back Adjustability
- Elastic Cord-Lock Tunnel in the Front to Tighten Hood
- Elastic Cuffed Sleeves with Velcro Type Tab for Adjustability
- Hideaway Collar for Hood Storage
- 2 Large Pass-Thru Zippered Front Middle Pockets
- Adjustable Waist Drawstring
- Lightweight, Easy to Pack
- Genuine U.S. Military Issue
- Made In USA