- The M961XM07 Millennium® Universal WeaponLight is a 9-volt (three-battery) WeaponLight that attaches by means of an integral dual thumbscrew clamp to long guns equipped with a Picatinny rail. The shock-isolated high-output incandescent lamp and mid-size reflector produce a beam with excellent reach and significant peripheral light.
- Output is 125 lumens for one-hour of runtime using the MN10 lamp assembly (two included) or 225 lumens for 20 minutes using an MN11 lamp assembly (optional). The tailcap switch assembly features a momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch.
- SUREFIRE M961 light with ARMS TRI LOCK 17 mount. Light has scratching and marks to the outside body. Surefire is fully functional in working condition. Light comes with everything seen in photos.
- BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED
- Surefire pictured is the same exact item being sold.
- High-output incandescent lamp, mid-size reflector for close- to medium-range applications
- Switches—Momentary-on tape (7″ cable), momentary/constant-on pushbutton
- Mounting system—Dual thumbscrew clamp for Picatinny rails
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Output / Runtime: 125 lumens / 60 minutes (MN10 Lamp); 225 lumens / 20 minutes (MN11 Lamp)
- Bezel Diameter: 1.62 inches
- Weight w/Batteries: 10.40 ounces
- Batteries: 3 x 123A