- SAM Pelvic Sling is the first and only force-controlled circumferential pelvic belt. Featuring an optimized one-piece design, it’s scientifically proven to safely and effectively reduce and stabilize open-book pelvic ring fractures.
- The patented SAM AUTOSTOP buckle acts to avoid over- or under- tightening of SAM Pelvic Sling. Once optimal compressive force is reached, two prongs activate, clicking to confirm correct application. The sling is secured in place with its hook and loop system strap.
- LOW-FRICTION POSTERIOR SLIDER- Easier transfers following severe trauma made possible by low- friction materials covering backside of the pelvic sling.
- SAM AUTOSTOP BUCKLE – Tactile and audible “click” provides clear feedback, confirming proper application and preventing over-tightening while maintaining optimal force.
- PRECISION STRAP – Precisely-engineered holes lock with AUTOSTOP Buckle, allowing for quick application. Secure fastening with sturdy hook and loop strap.