- Rapid 360° access to the casualty with minimal exposure to the elements is achieved through the use of 1.5 in. continuous Velcro® closures located along the perimeter of the covering. The HRS™ also features a built-in hood, fluid absorption pad & top-to-bottom tapered shape to maximize isothermal capabilities.
- TCCC-recommended hypothermia prevention solution
- Sustains 10 hours of continuous dry heat with oxygen-activated, self-heating liner (no external power supply required)
- Provides excellent thermal insulation with multi-layer composite construction of its outer shell (HRS™)
- Tapered shape, built-in hood and 360° Velcro® closures maximize isothermal capabilities
- Reinforced and weight tested to support 250+ lb
- 78 L X 43 W Inch 4 Ply Composite Fabric 3 lbs. 8 oz