- The CAT Combat Tourniquet utilizes a durable windlass system with a free-moving internal band providing true circumferential pressure to the extremity. Its unique dual securing system avoids the use of screws and clips which can become difficult to operate under survival stress or where fine motor skills are compromised.
- True, one-handed application tourniquet, used by both conventional and Special Operation forces
- Proven to be 100% effective in occluding blood flow in both upper & lower extremities
- Can be self-applied or applied by a fellow first responder
- Quickly controls life-threatening extremity bleeding
- Designed to perform in all weather conditions
- Small and cost-effective