- The “Modular Airborne Weapons Case “ (MAWC) is intended for use by static line parachutists and serves to secure the soldier’s weapons and auxiliary equipment.The unique adjustability feature allows the case to be used by all parachutists. In addition to the weapon itself, the internal compartment accommodates auxiliary equipment such as a Hooligan Tool, bi-pod, tri-pod, and optics.
- New In Manufacturing Plastic
- Easy to maintain
- Heavily reinforced for heavy weapons and accessories
- Heavy Duty Snap Shackle
- Highly adjustable
- No additional equipment needed for repairs
- Can be operated with heavy winter mittens.
- Easy access to weapon and accessories. Under 10 seconds
- The MAWC was built so there are no removable parts, therefore there are no parts to lose
- Standard 301 lock- stitch sewing machines needed to repair. All threads used are common (E, FF, 3, 5 and 6 cord).
- Maintainable by MOS 92RWhen submerged in salt water, rinse several times in fresh water and hang to dry out of direct sunlight.
- Large case accommodates (40”-56.5”)
- PN: AMTC-C1141-MCL
- NSN 1670-01-618-5845