- The HEL-STAR 6 Helmet Mounted LED Marker Strobe. Omni-directional visibility, easy battery replacement, and waterproofness to 130 Feet of Sea Water.
- Improved sliding switches enhance tactile feel and provide positive, intuitive control between the two operating modes and four user-defined functions. Variable flash rates, intensities and coded signals provide expanded IFF capability.
- Mode A1 = Green (Steady)
- Mode A2 = Red (Steady)
- Mode B1 = IR (Flash)
- Mode B2 = IR (Steady)
Features & Specs:
- Dimensions: 3.25(L) x 2.25(W) x 1.50(H)
- Weight: 2.9 oz. (w/ Battery)
- Power: One (1) CR123 Lithium Battery. (Included)
- Housing: Impact Resistant Polymer
- Waterproof: 130′ Feet of Sea Water
- Safety: The unique battery access design provides a curved profile on all sides, minimizing snag hazard. Hook and Loop attachment provides emergency peel-away from helmet to reduce potential for snag-related injury.
- Versatility: Up to four user-defined functions are available in a range of visible colors and IR signals, either flashing, coded or steady.
- Visibility: Omni-directional. Intensities can be scaled up or down for special requirements.
- Simple & Secure Operation: Switches are designed for positive operation by a gloved-hand, in the blind, with the helmet donned. Mode selection switch design options provide operational flexibility or strong security between overt and covert operating modes.
- Status Confirmation: Switch design provides visual and tactile confirmation of ON/OFF and operating status with no guesswork; visual confirmation prevents inadvertent battery discharge in the IR operating mode.
- Easy Battery Replacement: The single CR123 cell can be replaced in the field, quickly, without special tools.
- Made in the USA