- MOLLE Charge Pouch with Anti-Static lining, manufactured by Eagle Industries. Pouch has an anti-static liner built in-between the outside and inside layers of 500D Nylon. The top opening features a 1″ sewn-in elastic band to hold in the contents, and a flap top lid closure that secures down with Velcro and a plastic buckle. The flap can also be tucked down inside the pouch, and taller items (like a bottle, radio, etc) can be held down in the pouch using the Y-shaped fastex buckle strap and the elastic band.
- This is a great general purpose large utility pouch that measures approximately 12″ (H) x 8″ (W) x 2″ (D) and has 3 MOLLE straps on the back panel to attach to any MOLLE/PALS capable backpack or vest. There is a drain grommet built in to the bottom of the pouch and there is also two rows of MOLLE webbing on the front of the pouch for attaching smaller pouches.
Features and Specs:
- Genuine US Military Surplus
- 500D Cordura fabric with anti-static lining
- MOLLE/PALS compatible
- Color: Khaki
- Measurements: 12″ x 8″ x 2″
- Can hold a 2L bottle