- USGI Gen III Level 3 Fleece Jacket The jacket is designed to act as the primary insulation layer for use in moderate to cold climates. It is also approved to wear as an outer garment. The jacket creates air pockets that trap air and retain body heat providing outstanding warmth without weight. This comfortable garment offers excellent breathability, dries quickly and provides environmental protection while maintaining low bulk and durability.
- USGI Level 3 Fleece Gen III Coyote brown jackets come in preowned condition. Jackets have staining and fading. Jackets are complete with all Rank hook and loop, zippers and drawstrings.
- Fleeces are Manufactured by USGI Manufacturer.
- Full zipper-front opening backed by a wind protection flap
- High collar
- Raglan sleeves
- Two internal upper chest pockets
- Two outer side pockets
- Loop fasteners to attach rank badges and name plates
- Nylon reinforcements at the shoulders, collar and elbows
- Side panels constructed with Polartec Power Dry grid material for increased stretch and comfort