- The TMT Tourniquet (Tactical Mechanical Tourniquet) is a hemorrhage control device specifically designed for massive hemorrhage control of an extremity. Using lessons learned from the battlefield, the TMT is designed to ensure ease of application, definitively control hemorrhage and eliminate the current tourniquet “percentage of failure” rates. Taught as a self-aid/buddy-aid task, the TMT Tourniquet requires minimal training to instantly treat life-threatening hemorrhage of an extremity.
- True one-handed application for both upper and lower extremities in 30 seconds or less
- Wider band for occlusion at lower pressure and increased comfort
- Dual locking mechanism to prevent slippage and loss of pressure
- Audible signature “click” identifies torsion bar is secure
- Advanced materials with IR and UV protection
- Accommodates varying limb circumferences:
- 5-3/4” Min
- 38” Max
- Packaged: 4.5”L x 2.5”W x 1.85”D
- Open: 38.7”L x 2.25”W
- Weight: 2.9 oz.
- Accommodates limbs:
- Min: 5 3/4″
- Max: 38″