- The Cadex Recoil Rail provides electro-optic devices protection from firing shock of hard recoiling weapons, such as the Model 2 50 caliber and large caliber sniper weapons.
- Absorbs approximately 30% of peak recoil forces.
- Returns the electro-optic to its original position after firing.
- Increases life expectancy of electro-optic devices.
- Custom interfaces available for a variety of devices.
- Reduces the blur effect of iron sights when firing in full automatic mode.
- Dimensions:6.10″ x 1.73″ x 0.40″( 15.50 cm x 4.40 cm x 1.01 cm)
- Weight:0.412 lbs (187 Grams)
- Material: Aluminum 6061-T6