- Bates boots are the USGI Issued boots for OEF Afghanistan. Has Gore-Tex lining and a Vibram sole will keep your feet warm and dry.
- The Outsole is the 100 percent Rubber manufactured by VIBRAM Bifida tread pattern with a 90 degree heel for working broken rocks and not rolling your ankle.
- Polyurethane removable foot bed insert so you can insert your own custom orthotic.
- The Height is 7″ which this boot is approved for use with the OCP uniform in theater.
- Nu-buck Leather Upper
- GORE-TEX® Waterproof Lining
- Durable Vibram Bifida outsole for traction and stability
- Removable single density polyurethane cushion insert.
- Cement Construction